The ‘Friends of Littlemoor Park’ (FOLP) is a growing group of Queensbury inhabitants who are interested in preserving our Park. The FOLP committee was constituted on the 14th January 2017 after volunteers, working for many years in the park to beat back the invading balsam, helped to form the group. We created a Facebook Page, a website and formed links with organisations and individuals to help us understand the history of the park and its current state.
Our aims are simple:
- Secure the future use of the Park for its gifted purpose of a public park and recreation ground,
- Assist its Trustees (Bradford Council) in maintaining the grounds and pathways,
- Reinstate the Parks nature trail,
- Develop an education programme for local schools and groups to encourage use of the trail,
- Monitor & Protect the wildlife and plantlife,
- and much more outlined in our Draft development proposal here
Our Constitution can be found here
If you would like to become a ‘Friend of Littlemoor’ please complete the form below. You will recieve email updated, educational resources, information and news. We won’t pass your email address to anyone else and there is no charge for your ‘Membership’.